Fitbynic Services for Palm Springs, Palm Desert and Surrounding Areas
- Traditional Fitness Training – Individual & Group
- Balance, Strength & Core Training – Utilizing Pilates & Yoga techniques
- Strokes / Cardiac
- Weight Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Immune Deficiencies
- HIV / Aids
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Fibro Myalgia
Photo with Jackie Warner
- The first step is to complete the on-line Health&Fitness questionnaire
- A FitByNic Trainer will call you w/in 48 hrs of submitting the questionnaire.
Purpose of the call is to:
- Determine what your goals are.
- Assess fitness level
- Review your history - fitness, medical, previous exercise ability, etc.
- Discover any blocks you may have to achieving your goals and how to discard those blocks.
- Discover target areas you want to address.
- Discuss difficulties w/food intake.
- Discuss any emotional issues that may surface as a result of the life changes you are making.
To find out about the Basic Loser Training Program, click here.
Nickie is also a Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor with a degree in Psychology. She has been
counseling people with addictions and related issues for over twenty years. She has
worked in several different rehabilitation and behavioral institutions, including the
Betty Ford Center. She would like to extend those services in conjunction with fitness
or as a separate issue.